PH Partnership have extensive experience of designing property, facilities and adaptations within a legal framework for clients who have suffered personal injury or disability.
- Suitability reports/ Assessments of existing property prior to purchase.
- Project analysis to support a wider legal claim.
- Design solutions tailored to fulfil clients’ individual needs, particularly for children and young adults.
- Integration of specialist equipment and hi-tech facilities to promote independent living and enhance quality of life.
- Liaison with care professionals, legal representatives and other consultants in an integrated team.
- Procurement to designated timescales and budgets.
RIBA, ARB, NRAC, MaPS accredited CPD
Royal Institute of British Architects. Architects Registration Board, National Register of Access Consultants, Member of the Association for Project Safety