The Conservation team within PH Partnership continues to enjoy a healthy workload following a number of appointments on a variety of historical buildings.
The team are currently dealing with projects on a variety of Grade I; Grade II* and Grade II buildings, including some important buildings within the Durham World Heritage Site.
Graeme Hodgson, a director of PH Partnership and a Conservation Architect registered with the RIBA Conservation Register said: ‘As a practice, we have extensive experience of dealing with Historical Buildings and Environments. Our range of commissions is expanding rapidly including size, type and use, with some very interesting projects and challenges to resolve as the workload grows”.
Amongst others, the practice is currently dealing with the following projects:
- 12 North Bailey- Refurbishment of Grade II* Building
- Ushaw College Library- Refurbishment of existing Grade II* library
- Durham Castle- West Court- Internal and external alterations to form café space and courtyard to Grade I building.
- Kingsgate House- Bow Lane, Durham- Refurbishment and fabric improvements to Grade II residential property
- Dun Cow Cottage- Dun Cow Lane, Durham- Interior alterations to Grade II building to create student space.
- Almshouses- Palace Green- Fabric surveys and scheduled repairs to existing Grade II building.
- Hollingside House, Durham – Grade II Listed Building, recently completed